Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Osaava Nainen

Last Saturday I went to a women's fair held in the Turku convention center. It is called Osaava Nainen. It was fun to go there. It had anything that could be related to a women, from household items, to yarn, to makeup, to information about spas in Estonia.

I didn't understand a lot of the information that the many booths had to offer, so naturally I couldn't take full advantage of the entire fair, but it was still cool to go there and see.

I also got one of the best gifts for my parents in the states. It is for the whole family but my mom will use it the most, because she is from a nordic country and it is a very nordic thing. I can't say what it is though, because it is a surprise and my parents read this blog.

I also bought a nail design stamp kit that some very very aggressive salesmen who didn't speak finnish convinced me to buy. It was my choice to buy it though because it a very cool product. And I did some of my first haggling. It wasn't very impressive haggling, but I managed to get it for 5 euros off.

No comments:

Post a Comment